- this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key XXX.
it is caused by your in-attention,Must you remove a IBOutlet variable but not remove the link in the IB.(2013/01/11)
- in the switch-case struct of Objective-C,it can not new or alloc any object.
just test it.(2013/01/11)
- long press event...
- if the table can not scroll to pull down,please make sure that the table's content size is a little bigger than the frame,or set the size is the frame.(2013/01/25)
- about IAP bug,if all the code is prepared,but the bug is exist,there are these ways to fixed:
i) delete the app in the device,then test again;
ii) check the store observer has been added;
iii) if purchase is okay,but restore is always failed,delete app in the device or change the test account;(2013/01/25)
- The Copy Bundle Resources build phase contains this target's Info.plist file
This issue maybe caused by you when you change the name of the app in Xcode.To fix it,you should do like this:
1) Go into Build Phases
2) Select "Copy Bundle Resources"
3) Find out Info.plist file and select it
4) Press "-" to remove it from list
- Could not change executable permissions on the application.
It means you have used one bundle identifier to build two apps into one device,it maybe caused by you when you rename the app in the Xcode.So you need to remove the old app in the device first,then build and run again.
Update:How to remove the reference warning
Sometimes you will catch some warnings about Third-Library reference,because at first you used them,but later you have remove it from project,so if you don't check the Build Settings in the Xcode,you will receive the warnings that can not find the SDK/Library.
So you should do like this to fix them:
1- Click on your project and select target;
2- Select Build Settings tab;
3- Find out "Search Path",then delete the search path of the third-library
do like this,the warnings can be remove from your project.
Issue:CUICatalog:Invalid asset name supplied:(null), or invalid scale factor:2.000000
This means that you call the method: imageNamed like this: