Now you could enjoy PlantUML and Graphviz in VNote! You could use online PlantUML server or local JAR. Pay attention to the privacy issue if you choose online service.
Please reference to the Markdown guide help for details.
Besides images, VNote now support in-place preview for MathJax, PlantUML, Graphviz, and Flowchart.js.
To help drawing a large diagrams, VNote provide a side-by-side live-preview panel. Press
Ctrl+E I to trigger it.
VNote could embed images in exprted HTML as data URI, which enables you to share your notes in just a few HTML files without image folders.
- Restore cursor position when recovering pages at startup;
- Ctrl+I to expand/collapse current item;
- Ctrl+L to go to current item's parent item;
- Markdown-it: aware of YAML format metadata in notes;
- Show hovered link in status line in read mode;
Don't forget to advertise VNote to your friends! :)