Java Technical Lead (J2EE)
Oracle ATS is moving to Oracle Cloud.
We're looking for technically-strong and motivated individual contributor who will work on building multi-tiered, service oriented next generation Oracle ATS proucts on Oracle Cloud.
He or she need to be a team player, working with engineers from US, India and China.
He or she still need to have ability to continuous bug fix and maintain current OLT/OTM/OFB products.
BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Working knowledge of J2EE technologies and multi-tiered web applications
Experience with REST/SOAP Webservices, preferred working experience building cloud SAAS software using service oriented architecture
Working experience on database and SQL, preferred Oracle DB and PL/SQL
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Preferred Additional Skills:
Complex troubleshooting skills including Thread dump/ heap dump analysis, performance benchmarking and tuning of Java/J2EE Applications
Understanding of micro services architecture and Docker infrastructure
Experience and/or knowledge in open source development
Preferred has project/team leader experience
Working experience on software demo, design training material and deliver technical training is also preferred
Working experience on one of the following technical area is preferred:
1. Eclipse plug-in/RCP development
2. Browser extension development(Firefox,Chrome,Edge)
3. Oracle ADF/Oracle JET technology
Java Technical lead (Big Data)
- Work as part of a global product team developing new capabilities for the data analytics solutions for Oracle Analytics Cloud products.
- Participate in all aspects of software development: definition, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery etc.
- Work with other development teams, product management and UX resources in agile, iterative design and development.
- Develop and execute software tests and debugging routines.
- Enhance, modify, and fix defects in existing software modules.
- Contribute to planning and estimation activities.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related major
- Solid knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithm, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and other core Computer Science areas
- Strong hands-on Java & J2EE programming skills
- Experienced in distributed and scalable server-side software development
- Experienced in C++ programming is a plus
- Experienced in Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and passionate in developing high quality software
- Good team player
3. 熟悉Oracle DB、PostgreSql、MS Sql server数据库等，具有数据库设计和SQL优化能力；
Firmware QA Lead
Firmware quality assurance. The main responsibilities include:
- Review design specifications and write test plans, create/improve/automate test cases
- Execute test cases, analyze test results, file bugs, verify bug fixes, and provide test reports.
- Coordinate with other engineering teams to reproduce and debug issues.
- Improve test tools, environment, process, effectiveness, and efficiency
- BS degree or higher in CS/CE/EE
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in x86 system firmware black box/white box testing
- Extensive knowledge of BIOS/BMC(ILOM) testing and experience with Linux/Solaris/Windows
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a track record in finding critical bugs
- Proficient in automating test cases using programming languages such as C, Java, perl/tcl/Python, and shell script
- A proactive and responsible team player with excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Knowledge of x86 server architecture, Intel processors, I/O protocols and devices, IPMI specification, I2C protocol
- Familiar with network and IT technology and hands-on experience with taking a system apart and reassembling
Embedded Linux Development Lead
- Design and develop new features for Oracle server management system (ILOM) to improve the management capability and diagnosability.
- Implement specific customizations in ILOM for X86 servers.
- Triage, evaluate and debug internal and external escalations, root-cause and provide fix in ILOM, release new software version.
- Support manufacturing and the field in applications of the service processor to reduce manufacturing and service costs.
- Reviewing hardware designs.
- Experienced in C and script language programming.
- Experienced in developing and debugging Embedded Linux driver and application.
- Broad knowledge in ARM architectures, Linux kernel, uboot and networking.
- Knowledge in server management and associated protocols ( IPMI, KCS, SNMP,I2C and USB).
- Being familiar with software development process, debugging tools and methodology in embedded Linux system.
- Good communication skills and team working.
- Self motivated in study and work.
- X86 architectures, BIOS and operating systems.
- Intel Xeon processors and associated chipsets.
- 6 years or more working experience
- BS or MS in CS,CE or EE.