博主坐标魔都紫竹微软，目前部门正在进行 Azure IoT 相关产品的开发，于是在研究阶段也顺手整理了一下 Azure IoT 相关的一些优秀资源，其中有一些产品也有我们部门参与开发，如果你也在进行 IoT 相关的开发或者想入门 IoT ，相信这些资源会对你有帮助。如果有任何 IoT 相关的问题，也欢迎来一起讨论。😆 如果你发现了其他有用的资源，也欢迎发 PR 来： https://aka.ms/azure.iot
- Azure IoT Developer Kit - The Microsoft Azure MXChip IoT Developer Kit (a.k.a DevKit) can be used to develop and prototype IoT solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure services. It includes an Arduino compatible board with rich peripherals and sensors, an open-source board package and a growing projects catalog.
- Azure Certified for IoT device catalog - Certified for IoT devices tailored to your needs.
- Microsoft Azure IoT Starter Kits - Start innovating today with kits that include development boards that are 'Azure Certified for IoT', sensors and actuators. Simple user-friendly tutorials help you seamlessly connect your devices to the cloud with Microsoft Azure IoT.
- Windows 10 IoT Core - Windows 10 IoT is a family of Windows 10 editions targeted towards a wide range of intelligent devices, from small industrial gateways to larger more complex devices like point of sales terminals and ATMs..
- Azure IoT Hub - Connect, monitor, and manage billions of IoT assets. Azure IoT Hub is a fully managed service that enables reliable and secure bidirectional communications between millions of IoT devices and a solution back end.
- Azure Event Hubs - Cloud-scale telemetry ingestion from websites, apps, and any streams of data.
- Azure Stream Analytics - Real-time data stream processing from millions of IoT devices.
- Microsoft IoT Central - A fully managed SaaS offering for customers and partners that enables powerful IoT scenarios without requiring cloud solution expertise.
- Azure Time Series Insights - A fully managed analytics, storage, and visualization service that makes it simple to explore and analyze billions of IoT events simultaneously.
Get started with IoT Hub
- Simulated device - Connect your simulated device to your IoT hub using Node.js.
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Connect your Raspberry Pi 3 device to your IoT hub using Node.js.
- Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi - Get started with your Arduino board: Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi.
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 - Get started with your Arduino board: Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266.
- Sparkfun ESP8266 Thing Dev - Get started with your Arduino board: Sparkfun ESP8266 Thing Dev.
- Intel Edison - Connect your Intel Edison device to your IoT hub using C.
- IoT Gateway Starter Kit - Get started with IoT Gateway Starter Kit with a SensorTag.
- Azure IoT Protocol Gateway - Azure IoT protocol gateway is a framework for protocol adaptation that enables bi-directional communication with Azure IoT Hub. It is a pass-through component that bridges traffic between connected IoT devices and IoT Hub.
- Azure IoT device SDK - The Microsoft Azure IoT device SDKs contain code that facilitates building devices and applications that connect to and are managed by Azure IoT Hub services.
- Azure IoT service SDK - The Azure IoT service SDKs contain code to facilitate building applications that interact directly with IoT Hub to manage devices and security.
- Azure IoT Gateway SDK - Azure IoT Gateway SDK contains the infrastructure and modules to create IoT gateway solutions. You can extend the SDK to create gateways tailored to any end-to-end scenario.
Libraries and Tools
- PlatformIO for Visual Studio Code - PlatformIO is an open source ecosystem for IoT development. It supports 350+ embedded boards, 20+ development platforms and 10+ frameworks.
- Azure IoT Toolkit - Azure IoT Toolkit Extension for Visual Studio Code: Interact with Azure IoT Hub; IoT Device Management; Discover Ethernet, USB serial, WiFi connected devices; Deploy and run code in remote machine.
- Azure IoT Web Client - A web-based client tool for Azure IoT Hub to send and monitor device-to-cloud messages.
- Azure CLI - Commands to connect, monitor, and control millions of IoT assets.
- IoT Hub REST API - The REST APIs for IoT Hub offer programmatic access to the device and messaging services, as well as the resource provder, in IoT Hub.
- IoT Hub Explorer - A CLI tool to manage device identities in your IoT hub registry, send and receive messages and files from your devices, and monitor your IoT hub operations.
- Device Explorer - This tool enables you to perform operations such as manage the devices registered to an IoT hub, view device-to-cloud messages sent to an IoT hub, and send cloud-to-device messages from an IoT hub. Note this tool only runs on Windows.
- IoT Hub Diagnostics Tool - This tool is provided to help diagnose issues with a device connecting to Azure IoT Hubs.
- Azure IoT Developer Center - Get started with Azure IoT Suite and IoT Hub and learn how easy it is to connect your IoT devices to Microsoft Azure.
- Azure IoT Hub Code Samples - Learn to interact with Azure IoT Hub through code.
- Azure IoT Hub updates - Service Updates for Azure IoT Hub.
- Azure IoT Hub limits - List the limits associated with the different service tiers (S1, S2, S3, F1).
- Azure IoT Suite - Get started quickly with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite. Use preconfigured solutions, and accelerate the development of your Internet of Things (IoT) solution.
- Internet of Things partners - Connect with a partner to unleash the powerful potential and business value of the Internet of Things (IoT). Whether you’re looking for a complete IoT solution, or building your own using certified devices, engage with an Azure IoT partner to tailor a solution for the needs of your business.
- Azure Blog for Internet of Things - The official Microsoft Azure Blog for topics about Internet of Things.
- IoT Developer Blog - MSDN Blog about Tooling and Experience for IoT Developer.