This positon will work in a big team with about 40 team numbers
1. To participate in the project demand investigation, demand analysis, system framework design, and datebase of core module.
2. Investigate performance issue and provide solutions.
3. Develop relate software module basic on project schedule and tasks assignment.
4. Participate in design view, code view, etc.
5. According to the technical specification, write the corresponding technical documentation.
6. According to the need to rmprove the quality of software.
7. The technical details of research projects, preparation of the corresponding sepcification.
8. To guide Jr. Developer coding.
9. To train the otherw on new technologies.
10.Setup technical standard.
11.Assist other colleagues to solve bugs.
12.Other tasks assigned by manager.
13.Work onsite for US client.
1. 8 years or above experience.
2. Proficient in Microsoft technologies.
3. Proficient in SQL SERVER and datebase performance tuning.
4. Familiar with OOP technology.
5. Master OO thought, and the commonly used UML tools.
6. Familiar with .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework, Web service, XML, EF, Ling, ASP.NET,MVC, Web API, WCF, WF, REST API, JQuery, etc.
7. Have good knowledge of software engineering, good communication, skill customer awareness and team cooperation spirit.
8. Excellent in analysis and solve problems.
9. Can read and write in English, and can do communication in English.
10.Familar with CMMI development process is perferred.