- Initial motivation to create our own components library
- How we got started
- Key innovations: Responsiveness, Buttons, pure CSS icons, CSS spinner, image layouts, switch to flexbox, releases & bower
Blind alley - transition to JS components
- Current state of the project
- Summary & benefits
- 3 hours
- Build your own application with HTML5.
- Coderbunker Co-learning environment
- Fast internet and external monitor
- 3 facilitators.
- Using Online tutorial
About the speaker
Alex Duncan, Co-founder & Product Lead @ KAWO.com
Alex taught himself design and the basics of programming while still in high school then went to study Zoology at university. After this he came to Shanghai where he has spent the past 10 years honing his design & development skills. His focus these days is on UX, but he still believes that good UX comes from a deep knowledge of how products are built.
- tech talk + lunch : 100 RMB
- tech talk + lunch + workshop: 200 RMB
- tech talk + lunch + workshop: 50 RMB ( special price for co-learners and members)
Purchase your ticket at:
Bunker, 3 building, Panyu Road 1199, Xuhui district, Shanghai.
CoderBunker a software focused hackerspace in Shanghai:
A Community of Selected Software Developers
A Platform for Events, Talks, Meetup
A Co-Learning Community
A Tech-Centric Business incubator
Follow CoderBunker on WeChat