我的vim配置

原创
2013/07/23 17:07
阅读数 562
set ruler
set showcmd
set tabstop=4
set expandtab
set nu
set laststatus=2
set statusline=%F\ \ [LEN=%L]
set hlsearch
set incsearch
set foldmethod=marker
set colorcolumn=80
set statusline=%<\ %n:%F\ %m%r%y%=%-35.(line:\ %l\ of\ %L,\ col:\ %c%V\ (%P)%)


"so that when you preview the new file takes up 80% and the file explorer the other 20%.
let g:netrw_winsize=20

syntax on

set cursorline
hi clear CursorLine
hi CursorLine gui=underline
hi CursorLine ctermfg=NONE ctermbg=DarkBlue

function! ResCur()
  if line("'\"") <= line("$")
    normal! g`"
    return 1
  endif
endfunction

augroup resCur
  autocmd!
  autocmd BufWinEnter * call ResCur()
augroup END

let g:netrw_altv = 1
let g:netrw_browse_split = 3
let g:netrw_keepdir = 0

map <F2> :mksession! ~/vim_session <cr> " Quick write session with F2
map <F3> :source ~/vim_session <cr>     " And load session with F3


展开阅读全文
vim
打赏
0
1 收藏
分享
加载中
更多评论
打赏
0 评论
1 收藏
0
分享
返回顶部
顶部